Broward Citizens for Seniors, Inc. is organized for the purpose of empowering the education, cultural, historic and economic activities for senior citizens in Broward County.
Broward Citizens for Seniors, Inc. vision is to establish a record of community history, develop workshops to enhance senior awareness, to promote "healthy aging" by providing opportunities through productive and satisfying use of leisure time; to create an environment where individual differences and needs are recognized; to develop quality programs and services which will contribute to the meeting of those needs; and to serve as a bridge to others.
Broward Citizens for Seniors, Inc. Goals
1. Develop recreational activities, which will provide opportunities for socialization, entertainment, and a sense of belonging.
2. Develop educational programs designed to stimulate members to new area of interest and provide opportunities for regaining skills and knowledge.
3. Develop creative activities, which will facilitate self-expression, achievement and recognition.
4. Facilitate independent living through supportive services and counseling.
5. Provide opportunities for meaningful volunteer work and community service.
6. Develop programs designed for older adults with special needs including the handicapped, those with impaired vision and hearing, and residents of protective home setting.
7. Promote the physical and emotional well-being of the elderly.
8. Serve as an information and referral center.
9. Provide and interpret facts about aging and the lives of older people in the community.
Notice and Disclaimer
The business advertisement contained is presented for informational purposes only. Any expression, statements or opinion in the advertisement does not directly or indirectly constitute a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any product or service by the Broward Citizens for Seniors, Inc.
P.O. Box 128
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL 33302